I love you folks
Seriously, all you peeps that have worked on this game and continue to do so are awesome. This event has been a blast. You just keep getting better. May God bless you and yours.
Tagged:
Mod
Seriously, all you peeps that have worked on this game and continue to do so are awesome. This event has been a blast. You just keep getting better. May God bless you and yours.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What are you enjoying most about the event so far? 😍
This actually warmed my heart up reading this, thank you for spreading positivity ❤️
Tell whoever made the ‘Twilight Swarm’ skin, for Deathslinger, that it looks amazing. I started leaving my DbD Killer Screen up as a make-shift Wallpaper when I’m done gaming and just hanging out.
I love looking at it~
This is absolutely adorable and I wish more people had your positivity ❤ I hope you got all of the Masquerade rewards so far and continue to have fun!
Positivity on DbD forums? Don't make me cry...