Community Destroy or Rebuild issue

Anyone else having this problem, I can't get access to the next Cat or Mouse challenge

twisted.jpg

You complete the challenge, click to get the reward but by doing this you are deselecting the challenge.

Nobody will make 30000000 in a day or two and the event closes in 12 days

Comments

  • It's a COMMUNITY challenge, you can't progress to the next challenge alone, the whole community has to finish that quest to complete it.


    You can contribute only 40 and it was confirmed that you cannot contribute more. So basically you need 750 000 players to do this challenge.

    There's definitely not enough players for that. We won't get past any of those challenges.

  • So i think the developers should release the other challenges after you complete yours, as it's been 1 and a half day and it's not even halfway yet. But that's what i really wanted to know, i thought it was some kind of bug. Thanks

  • @DestroyDBD said:

    So i think the developers should release the other challenges after you complete yours, as it's been 1 and a half day and it's not even halfway yet. But that's what i really wanted to know, i thought it was some kind of bug. Thanks

    I actually was quite surprised I wasn't able to start the next challenge once I have done my personnal 40 times. I was thinking the community goal would have been to unlock some other outifs, like the Claudette/Deathslinger/David/Wraith.

    If we even finish this first one, that will be a miracle... I'm quite sad because I like these cosmetics.