Question about death icons
I know the skull with the open mouth and smear behind it means sacrificed on a hook, but what does a skull with a closed mouth and no smear mean?
I know the skull with the open mouth and smear behind it means sacrificed on a hook, but what does a skull with a closed mouth and no smear mean?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They were either mori'd by the killer or were slugged until they bled out.
Edit to add - I believe dying in Pyramid Head cage is another option, it's been awhile since that one happened to me.
Thanks! I couldn't find the answer on Google lol.
The open mouth means they were sacrificed. The closed one means they were killed some other way (eg. a mori, pig trap, bleeding out).
I think you mean the icon when a Survivor died on another way than being sacrificed on a hook. This icon shows you when a Survivor:
I hope it answers your question.
Edit: my English isn't the best, so I do hope what I wrote was actually OK for you.