Xbox series X- Random disconnections as survivor

Playing as survivor

Survivor-Haddie

Perks- Any means Necessary, Dead Hard, Fixated, and Aftercare

I was disconnected from my matches 2 of 3 matches as survivor yesterday. I'm not entirely sure what would cause it. The only thing I can think of is Haddie being injured, because I was hurt both times I disconnected? Idk. I know my internet wasn't the problem because I was still on Xbox Live, so my internet didn't blink off or anything. I was able to jump back in after the fact...well after my 5 minute bans. After the 2nd DC, I decided to just play killer and didn't have any problems after the fact.


I recorded the clips using my Xbox both times. Here's the links.

A capture by EmotionalDaisy


A capture by EmotionalDaisy


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I have had the exact issues when playing as The Twins. It's very frustrating. Plus, you get a DC penalty!