Username change ingame

Hey, I started playing dbd mobile again on my almost 3 year old account, and I saw I couldn't change my username by myself. Looked online for help and here in the forums I saw Moderators could change names, though I don't know whether that applies to forum or game names. Responses appreciated!

Comments

  • Here on these forums, only mods can change the forum usernames (and only once per user)

    ln the pc/console game, the username is directly taken from the platform, so eg your Steam username is your in-game username.

    In DbD mobile i don’t know as i don’t play it myself (and these forums are explicitly for the other version and not mobile). There are YouTube videos that show ways to change your name though! Can’t really recommend a specific one I am afraid.

  • Will also leave this here as it’s relevant:

    @Mandy said:

    No we do not have a sub forum for DbD Mobile as it's separate to the Core Game. This forum is for the Core Game only.

    Any issues/questions re DbD Mobile please direct to Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003078071