Question for the Bully SWFS; Why Dc?
When you set out yo bully the killer, but the killer instead bullies you back, why do you leave the match? I'm genuinely curious.
When you set out yo bully the killer, but the killer instead bullies you back, why do you leave the match? I'm genuinely curious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They didn’t expect the unexpected
I mean, pretty much what DoritoHead said
If some one who goes into a match expecting an easy time fun time and get stomped, they aint gonna be too happy
especially with how this game is where it makes a player feel much better than they actually are
Because entitled survivors never expect that they're gonna be slapped with uno reversed card XD
I have to admit that I've never really understood that either.
Like, the appeal in flexing on the killer is pretty obvious, I 100% understand why you'd enjoy that, but I've had cocky survivors DC the second they actually get downed and that I just can't fathom. At least stick it out, get a second chance at bullying, jeez.
And this is why I'm curious. The killer finally catches you and you DC? That makes 0 sense as you only prove you aren't as good as ya thought you were when doing it.
Some people can't handle the loss even though they were trying to be the bullies.
Same with killers who try to bully by face camping one survivor and bringing a very toxic build. Sometimes those killers after failing at being toxic will dc once the survivor gets close to the door (had this happen plenty of times)
I have this question myself. I down someone with 4 gens left. They are gonna be put on first hook. They DC. Not even a chance to see how the match would play out