How do I see what masks I unlocked?
Is there an in-game section that shows my progress or do I really have to go to each characters inventory and manually check them?
Is there an in-game section that shows my progress or do I really have to go to each characters inventory and manually check them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You should see them after you return to the menu of whichever side you played.
I've been playing with freinds for example and got a little notification pop up at the bottom of the screen once I returned to my SWFs lobby.
Unfortunately, there's no active checklist for the masks already collected, so as said above, you'll need to watch for the unlock notification upon entering the lobby after a match.
Thanks, I usually tab out after a match.
I wish they would change it in the future.