10/10 masks but there are 12

So. I have 10/10 masks, but as we all know by now there are 12 masks. I tried one more game picking up an invitation but that did nothing. is this happening to anyone else?

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Haddie's and dredge's are part of their new cosmetic i think

  • it's about masks. BUT i FOUND THE SOLUTION! Just restart your game. yep. it's that lame

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    Haddie's and dredge's are part of their new cosmetic i think

    Haddie's and Dredge's outfits are independent from the masks.

    There are 12 masks for Trickster, Artist, Trapper, Spirit, Huntress, Deathslinger, Ace, Dwight, Jane, Elodie, Yui and Mikaela.

    For some reason, you can only get 10 right now and the last 2 are unobtainable

  • @CoolerBleend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3002406#Comment_3002406

    Haddie's and Dredge's outfits are independent from the masks.

    There are 12 masks for Trickster, Artist, Trapper, Spirit, Huntress, Deathslinger, Ace, Dwight, Jane, Elodie, Yui and Mikaela.

    For some reason, you can only get 10 right now and the last 2 are unobtainable

    restart game, it should work after

  • @Flop_Xd said:

    it's about masks. BUT i FOUND THE SOLUTION! Just restart your game. yep. it's that lame

    oh thanks a lot

  • @Flop_Xd said:

    it's about masks. BUT i FOUND THE SOLUTION! Just restart your game. yep. it's that lame

    I have the same 10/10. Restarting my game did not fix this.

    I cannot gain my last 2 remaining masks. I'm missing The Artist and The Trickster.

    Edit: After finding that the first restart did not fix the bug. I restarted again. Next match that I got the invitation/end-game survive, I got The Trickster mask at the end. So it's hit-or-miss whether the restart will fix it.