2 questions about the event..
How many masks can you collect and for who?
Do you need to escape as survivor to get them?
How many masks can you collect and for who?
Do you need to escape as survivor to get them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've only got masks while escaping after interacting with an invitation. But last match, I escaped after the interaction and I've got nothing. I'm not even sure at this point.
I guess only worth to play killer then. What do you have to do as killer? exist?
Exist. Yes. I have done one match where I existed and got a mask.
Do you have to get the invitation thing or?
Yup
Answer to question 1:
Answer to question 2:
You have to interact with one of the podiums to get the sparkles and then have either the exit gates opened or hatch closed.
You don't need to escape? I've never got any mask if I didn't escape but I also don't remember about the gates being opened before I died or the hatch being closed...
This is what Peanits said in a different post:
"For a Killer, you just need to grab an invitation and finish the match. For Survivors, you need to grab an invitation and stay alive until an exit is opened (either hatch or gate)."
OK, thanks. I guess I had a bug when I've got nothing after escaping even if I interacted with an invitation... Unless... I think I interacted with it after someone opened a gate.
@Peanits Do you have to get the invitation before someone open the gate or before the hatch is closed?