Instant Vault Speed

Ran into a bug in Gas Heaven that immediately let me vault over a window. Was streaming when it happened so I can show video proof and it only happened in that one area, once.

https://clips.twitch.tv/QuaintArbitraryCoffeeSSSsss-8ZBkEhLIL15kKMwh

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • its a bug since 2020 october when they changed WGLF. u need to do something to procc it but i wont tell anyone on Earth how cuz its soooooooooooooo tricky

  • Its definitely a bug had it happen to me also at garden of joy and I didn't do anything to procc it. I play a lot like 40 hours a week never seen it so it has to be new or at least more common now.

  • Had it happen today in a 1 vs 1 with a big trying to get dwight up. He was running WGLF and I just the most busted vault ever and thought the dwight was a hacker and changed my vault speed lol. Just ended up letting pig kill me because she would have gotten me.

  • I've occasionally been getting vaults like that since the 5.7.0 update.