[Bug]: "Knock Out" without description into italian language

Description: When i put the mouse over the image about this perk from the Killer called as "Knock Out" into italian language i don't have any description (Screenshot 1). if i change into english language, i don't have a problem. (Screenshot 2)

Step by Step:

1)I launch the game

2)I'm awaiting which the main menu is loading

3)I click on the "Plays as Killer"

4)I put the mouse over this image of the perk called as "Knock Out"

5)The game shows a tooltip with no description into italian language (Screenshot 1)

6) if i change into english language, i don't have a problem. (Screenshot 2)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Language: Italian
  • Version game: v. 6.0.1

Screenshot:

Image 1 =>

KO_ITA_1.jpg

Image 2 =>

Knock_Out_English.jpg

I hope which this issue will be fixed ... :)

Tagged: Pending

Comments