I need answers

I want to start this post by saying that I in no way shape or form encourage or condone disconnecting. I do however have questions regarding disconnects: Is a dc considered a "loss"? What I mean is, if a survivor dcs, does their mmr decrease? Does the killer's mmr increase in that case? And vice versa: if a killer dcs, will the mmr of all survivors in that match increase? Or are dcs just "ignored" and don't affect either side's mmr?

Comments

  • Based on what BHVR has told us, it works like this:

    The MMR system treats the survivors like they are in 1 game and the killer like they are in 4 games (1 game per survivor).

    The MMR system ignores DCs - they treat it like that encounter did not happen - so in a game with 1 dc the killer's mmr only gets adjusted based on the outcomes of the remaining 3 survivors.