Why does the pig have no red stain?

I know how the pig works and know crouching makes her terror radius and red stain disappear, but I encountered a pig using her three teachable perks. While she was standing here terror radius was there but no red stain. Is there something I'm missing here?

Comments

  • I don’t think there is an add-on that grants the undetectable status effect on the Pig. Are you sure that it was her 3 teachable perks? Maybe it was 2 plus a third like Tinkerer?

    otherwise it could have been a bug of course. Hard to tell without clip or screenshots of killers loadout

  • Hangman's trick, surveillance, and make your choice where the perks and the add-ons were the shattered syringe and the face mask.

  • @Jamesscarter said:

    Hangman's trick, surveillance, and make your choice where the perks and the add-ons were the shattered syringe and the face mask.

    Yeah sounds like a bug then, do you happen to know when this occurred (directly after crouching or was something else happening), you probably don’t have a clip?

    you can create a bug report here, try to be as accurate as possible:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs