PC- Pinhead's Lament Configuration is invisible

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : Choose The Cenobite as your killer

Step 4 : Load into a match

Step 5 : Locate the Lament Configuration and pick it up once

Step 6 : When the Lament Configuration respawns, it will be invisible if you attempt to locate it, save for its lightning effects

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: The Cenobite
  • Perks played: Hex: Plaything, Barbecue and Chili, Hex: Pentimento, and Hex: Thrill of the Hunt
  • Map: Eyrie of Crows/Forsaken Boneyard
  • Frequency of the issue: Every game, at least once

This was a difficult bug to get a screenshot of, since the lightning effects are subtle, but you should be able to see them in the second screenshot.

20220615225112_1.jpg 20220615225113_1.jpg

LOG:

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I am also having a similar problem. I have a photo on Garden of Joy that I think shows the problem with the Lament Configuration spawning.

    image.png

    It seems that it spawned partially underground (I also did not see the box itself for the entire rest of the match) So I assume it may possibly be a bug with that.