Why am I getting hit through pallets again?
Not only that but I've seen a few killers teleport to the other side of the pallet after a hit/stun. I thought those days were gone? What's going on?
Not only that but I've seen a few killers teleport to the other side of the pallet after a hit/stun. I thought those days were gone? What's going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
With the new chapter they made a fix for a few cases where killers would get teleported to the wrong side of the pallet. The 'fix' turned those few instances into many.
I've noticed A LOT more killers getting stunned lately and tping to the wrong side of the pallet
Can't say I recall being telported after a stun, but pretty sure I've seen survivors get yeeted to my side of the pallet after stunning me, and not doing the dumb tech, just instantly served up on a platter.
I literally chuckled cause that's classic Behaviour. So hit validation is broken again? Was it even there to begin with or did they disable it before?