Something wrong with my rift?
Hi!
I am from Vienn / Austria and since more than 2 hours my rift says I can proceed within a Minute to the last Chapter (or whatever it is called in English).
Anybody else seen this today?
Thx, Linda
Hi!
I am from Vienn / Austria and since more than 2 hours my rift says I can proceed within a Minute to the last Chapter (or whatever it is called in English).
Anybody else seen this today?
Thx, Linda
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try restarting your game if you haven't,
Thank you but I did before asking.
The clock symbol vanishes for a milli-second and poof -comes back.
I'll wait til tomorrow.
Good hunting!
I guess you are talking a out Level 4 with the new challenges that unlocked today?
well, assuming you have finished level 3 (activated the end node) to continue to the next level and still can’t access level 4, you should contact support, as they can look into your account directly:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new