I feel like Jane is the most uncomfortable survivor

I mean in the way of play with,against or as her no matter what she makes me uncomfortable it's mainly her grunts of pain and when she's hit because it doesn't found like she is hurt it more feels like she enjoys it.

I feel like one of devs originally wanted Jane to be a **** actress but since I highly doubt your allowed to they just went with a talk show host but kept her basically moans of pain in over all Jane is just an uncomfortable survivor because of her noises.

Comments

  • @Canas said:

    Can't have a proper slasher without a bit of lewdness in there.

    This game is entirely too prudish to even be a little bit lewd.

  • @Wampirita said:

    I'm surprised no one mentions Leon here. Like his moans are the most lewd thing you can hear in this game.

    There's nothing more weird to listen than multiple Leons healing each other xD

    Music to my gay ears

1 2 ›