[Rant] - Seriously, People Like This Make This Game Less Enjoyable.
Decided to come back today and play around with Dredge while I wait for the event to start on Thursday.
Stuck my 2mil and change after the reset into him, and then spent a while grinding up BP - finally unlocked the loadout I wanted on Dredge.
Awesome, let's go!
Now - without going into details, there's a way to permanently trap the Dredge in a locker. And out of the five games I've played on him thus far, three have had me forced to DC because of people doing this. One was a streamer and his two friends who didn't do gens or anything, the second they saw Dredge, they all immediately <redacted>.
Well, I can't go into more details, suffice to say that if survivors want to do it, it's impossible to avoid unless you don't use your power.
The problem - it probably doesn't even count as an exploit, as it can also easily be done by simply doing two things survivors do...far too often. But man, is it annoying.
Anyway, rant over. Going to play someone else for the time being. Argh.
Comments
Can you DM me what it is? I haven't heard of it as a Dredge and I want to know what to avoid.
You can probably look around Bug Reports if you really want to know, but if survivors want to do it, you can't avoid it unless you never teleport.
I probably should have, but the thing is - it's something that can also be done accidently. So I really doubt anything could be done about it.
Your issue is you're not the steamer, if you were a streamer you'd be the victim and the devs would pander to you.
Just "find an advantage" and camp, i make their games hell.
they mean put in a ticket about the fact it can happen so it can be fixed