M1 hate effect
Idk other but im starting to hate m1 killers except Wraith he is fine.
Idk other but im starting to hate m1 killers except Wraith he is fine.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've wrote off m1 killer a long time ago.
Trying my best but I dare to always expect good outcomes while playing M1 killer.
Maybe care to elaborate why?
Afaik M1 killers are getting left in the dirt sooner or later with the way the game has gone over the last months.
Well basically playing M1 you get rushed to oblivion specially when there is no mindgame pallets and map are longer than a football stadium and no need to say that while I chase someone another 3 are doing gens.
M1 killers are a joke, let the actual killers get those sacrifices done.