A commission, not gonna lie, I thought the result would be much worse.
leading causes of depression:
5% family problems
7% trauma
138% BHVR
@slendermansmoom said:leading causes of depression:5% family problems7% trauma 138% BHVR
@slendermansmoom said:
It depends on how you look at events
I love happy Spirit! What a great piece!
If i don't get that dress and hat as a Spirit cosmetic in the future i will be very upset
Bump this topic up because HOU released today.
Also come with a sketchy style : D
MY BABY 😍🥰😭🥺❤️😘
I’m sorry I couldn’t control myself
@C3Tooth said:Bump this topic up because HOU released today.https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5JP0QUOAAHXP/image.pngAlso come with a sketchy style : D
@C3Tooth said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5JP0QUOAAHXP/image.png
How did I miss this? This is awesome!
Also I am just a Fourm Moderator but I give my personal permission to give Yui a summer fun outfit as well... because sad Yui makes me sad ; ; lol
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
leading causes of depression:
5% family problems
7% trauma
138% BHVR
It depends on how you look at events
I love happy Spirit! What a great piece!
If i don't get that dress and hat as a Spirit cosmetic in the future i will be very upset
Bump this topic up because HOU released today.
Also come with a sketchy style : D
MY BABY 😍🥰😭🥺❤️😘
I’m sorry I couldn’t control myself
How did I miss this? This is awesome!
Also I am just a Fourm Moderator but I give my personal permission to give Yui a summer fun outfit as well... because sad Yui makes me sad ; ; lol