New prestige system question

Hi all,

I have unlocked pretty much every perk in the game at the moment, but I've only few survs/killers P3.

With the new prestige system am I gonna have to P3 every character to get back my perks or I'm keeping the perks already unlocked?

I'm preparing my strat for using anniversary BPs, any tips?

TY😎

Comments

  • You’ll keep the perks you’ve already unlocked!

  • @DoritoHead said:

    You’ll keep the perks you’ve already unlocked!

    TY :)

  • BHVR said that they have a catch up system for those who decided to prioritize perks over prestiging. So, based on how many perks you unlocked on a character, they will then be auto adjusted to an equivalent prestige level (in theory). The only thing you would be missing would be the reward for P3 characters that will come with the prestige update. The reward isn't cosmetic in nature so if the reward isn't important to you, I would just say continue getting all the perks on everyone because the new system will let you keep everything when prestiging.

    My advice is to stock up on flan with everyone (especially your favorite characters).