Licenced characters skins?

What exactly is the holdup with the issue of licenced character skins? Im here waiting for a pink skinned, green sweater Freddy (you know what Im talking about) :chuffed:

Comments

  • That's a question I asked back when the store and the PTB were new. I only got the same answer as always, that they need permission I think but at this point I don't know what's the holdup so as you.

    What pisses me off are licensed survivors not getting anything, when they are original from the game (except Laurie). I need an edgy Quentin.
  • Same issue has before. Permission . You cannot go ahead and start reusing assets that are owned by another company. You need them to sign off on the usage of them. It could be either BHVR not pushing the paper work, or most likely a major company not prioritising a games request to use an asset.