I assume it means break 1 pallet while using the perk Spirit Fury.
I think the correct text is "Break 4 pallet(s) while using the perk Spirit Fury"
So just equip the perk and break a few pallets (you can break them NORMALLY although the ones broken by the perk triggering should also count)
There's no such thing as "Spirit Fury pallet(s)" LOL
I can confirm the visual bug is still in the game
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think the correct text is "Break 4 pallet(s) while using the perk Spirit Fury"
So just equip the perk and break a few pallets (you can break them NORMALLY although the ones broken by the perk triggering should also count)
There's no such thing as "Spirit Fury pallet(s)" LOL
I can confirm the visual bug is still in the game