Picked up item no longer in possession after escape.

First off: sorry, I couldn't find an already existing topic after my search.

Anyway, I've had two cases where the item I picked up from a chest or from the ground was no longer in my possession after I escaped the trial. I have two videos as proof for which I shall provide links later.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Since they added preset builds into the game it automatically equips the same loadout each match until you change it, even showing items you would equip but have 0 of.

    Are you sure your picked up items are lost, or are they just being put into your inventory and not equipped because they aren't a part of your preset?

  • I would have to keep track of the number I have of each item before a match and then assuming I pick up an item and escape with it, check if the number of items in my stock have increased... also assuming I don't forget to check after a long match.

    It will probably be the case, but still, some indication somewhere would have been nice.