Garden of Joy Patio Hook Stays Upright
The hook in the bottom floor patio near the god pallet on in Garden of Joy stays in the upright position after a survivor has been sacrificed.
Tagged:
Under Review
The hook in the bottom floor patio near the god pallet on in Garden of Joy stays in the upright position after a survivor has been sacrificed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All hooks on that map stay upright, it would seem.
Sorry I have to bump this one, been a minute since I been on this map when there wasn’t an event, but I’m assuming it isn’t fixed and I have a video showcasing what is wrong with it’s hooks.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cBF6DMRd9LY&feature=youtu.be