Which killers get sucked into a locker?
Just a simple question, which killers gets sucked into lockers?
For the people who don't know there are certain killers who when someone gets grabbed from a locker get pulled right into it. This makes it very difficult to get saves with flashlights/flashbangs.
The killers I currently know are:
- Blight
- Ghostface
- Demogorgan
I think Pyramid Head used to but has changed recently. I also think Dredge and Pinhead do but I'm not certain. So who are the others I'm missing?
Comments
Hag literally jumps inside the locker.
Spirit gets inside the locker more than other killers.
Ghostface imo has the same animation as others, he's just short so it looks weird
Ghostface like most killers has the same animation, however once he completes it he gets teleported closer to the locker. Test it in kill your friends and you'll see what I mean.