Now I can finally play the game after 4 years.
Sorry for bad quality im a console player so nothing i can do about it lol.
Sorry for bad quality im a console player so nothing i can do about it lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please don't make me do all the survivors..
Depends on whether I enjoyed the killer or not when I was playing like Onyro and the Artist I prestige as soon as I could because I couldn't really stand playing them. It also depends on whether or not I'm impatient, because when I just wanna get it done like with the Dredge I could have saved up more points before prestiging by using offerings and items I obtained in the blood web, but I really wanted to just finish all my killers.
So I guess a simple answer to that question is yes I do use the offerings and items from before, but not always.
You’re not done yet. P3 level 50 + all perks. Then you can play the game.