Remove/allow to skip Animations for faster loading?

Hello everyone, idk if im posting in the right place or of this was already suggested, but i really wish we could skip the dying animation as its really long before we can get into a new match...

Who else agrees??

Would that be possible??

Comments

  • I have to type this here as a reply because i have NO IDEA on how to start/post a new post to ask a question.


    In General Discussion it doesnt show anywhere how to create a post. ???????

    Help. Thank you

  • @Emelyne said:

    I have to type this here as a reply because i have NO IDEA on how to start/post a new post to ask a question.

    In General Discussion it doesnt show anywhere how to create a post. ???????

    Help. Thank you

    Are you on browser or mobile?

  • Mobile/SmartPhone, but i juuust saw the + now im so mad i kept looking for something at the top for like 5+ minutes LOL

  • @Emelyne said:

    Mobile/SmartPhone, but i juuust saw the + now im so mad i kept looking for something at the top for like 5+ minutes LOL

    Lol no worries glad ya found it

  • Test test pls let me know if you see this because posting on here using my phone seems to be very unstable.

    I had to start typing to actually see something, and everytime i want to edit and go back i get a black screen with nothing until i actually start typing. I literally see nothing.

    Anyway i posted a question creating a new post.

    I hope it worked as im all unsure now what is this lol