In this latest update the penalty bugs returned. In my case, when another player disconnects in the game, I end up penalized for no reason or reason.
I already sent the tickets to DBD support but they never answered, they are not responsible or responsible. I think it is totally illegal to prohibit playing the game that one buys since they would be playing fair without doing DC.
Nothing illegal about it. You didn't purchase a game, you purchased a license to play a game and agreed to the terms of service set forth by Behaviour.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing illegal about it. You didn't purchase a game, you purchased a license to play a game and agreed to the terms of service set forth by Behaviour.