categories
I'm new here. I wanted to share my proposal for a new killer and survivors and wanted to select the category but I'm not sure which one I should choose? And some categories I can't click, they are not available, why?
I'm new here. I wanted to share my proposal for a new killer and survivors and wanted to select the category but I'm not sure which one I should choose? And some categories I can't click, they are not available, why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi there and welcome :)
if you wanna share your own concepts and creations you can post them here:
if you want to make suggestions for the game here (though keep in mind the devs are not looking for direct fan created characters to add to their game):
which categories are not clickable for you though?