New killer is very fun to play
I just wanna get a little feedback.
I didn't have so much fun with any killer except blight.
Very refreshing after the ''Sadako disaster''
I just wanna get a little feedback.
I didn't have so much fun with any killer except blight.
Very refreshing after the ''Sadako disaster''
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah he’s pretty fun. I’m not good with him and I’m still learning him as well so I don’t have any good advice to give but I guess one thing I can say is don’t forget about his anti loop potential with the remnant. It can be easy to forget about but once you get the hang of it, it should be sky’s the limit with getting better with it.
The first thing he did when he was taken by the entity was uppercut sadako back down the well tbh
@seth Not heaving anti loop in this game is like having no goalkeeper in football :)
wait, are you serious?
@toshi_hap
With what lol?