Just wanted to chime in saying this just happened to me just now. Was playing as Cenobite, saw a bunch of survivors pointing somewhere, the box was ON the bush at roughly the same height as in the image. Neither the survivors nor myself were able to touch the box. I have the DBD logs, for what its worth.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just wanted to chime in saying this just happened to me just now. Was playing as Cenobite, saw a bunch of survivors pointing somewhere, the box was ON the bush at roughly the same height as in the image. Neither the survivors nor myself were able to touch the box. I have the DBD logs, for what its worth.
DeadByDaylight.logThis just happened to me too and we lost because of it :(
I also had a bugged box on Garden of Joy yesterday that spawned on top of one of the fences and no one could interact with it.
I can add to the last comment that it happened to be as well. During a custom game with two friends.
It was impossible for all of us to interact with the cube.
Same