Haddonfield
Glad to see this map is still extremely unfair for killer, 3-4 god windows in every single house, yeah seems about right, wouldn't want those pesky killers who have a chance at catching a survivor before 2-3 gens pop.
Glad to see this map is still extremely unfair for killer, 3-4 god windows in every single house, yeah seems about right, wouldn't want those pesky killers who have a chance at catching a survivor before 2-3 gens pop.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lots of painful houses to loop, I agree. Although I was playing Hag earlier and trapping those windows was satisfying. I wouldn't really say the map is completely hard for killer, though, since there are a ton of open spaces on most of the map that you can catch survivors in. Especially if you play a ranged killer.