Bring old matchmaking back

I'm sick of playing killer because of it all I get is SWF none stop and it's not fun anymore because playing killer isn't even good all it is and will be is just oh look survivors probably have Dead hard,DS,unbreakable,Iron will,Self-care,Sprint burst,Lithe,Balanced landing and so on basically playing killer isn't fun I had fun with old matchmaking I don't care matchmaking is still active because it doesn't feel like it. It feels like they just shut off matchmaking and aren't turning it back on any time soon I feel like they removed showing ranks because it would help from people complaining it doesn't I'm ash level 2 meaning I'm a low rank i haven't played killer for a good while and still I'm facing SWF and high skill survivors so bring old matchmaking back because it may have been bad but it was more acceptable then Skill based matchmaking.

Comments