In all seriousness
Why can't we have nice killers as Dredge? He is terrific, I like his chase music as and against, I love the sound effect when I play survivor in Nightfall... I love how the scary feel when I hear him scratching inside a locker. I love the darkness and to feel disoriented because I can not see the red mark he provides... I love the oh, I am running straight to this zone and Dredge appearing in front of a locker...
I am really enjoying this new killer a lot. So far I've only won against him once but it feels great because Dredge makes me feel terror when I am playing Dead by Daylight, and I think EVERY killer should make you feel terror when you play against him or her.
Comments
Dredgeis Really the greatest Thing BHVR have ever done i Love him so much he is my new favourite Killer and my new Main :D