Save Game Error/Error 8007

Edit: This thread was remade because I was unable to bump the first one.

Immediately before the Error 8007 occured we were in a SWF group. All of us got black load screens that froze except one. The one who didn't get the frozen screen got this error message:

After that we restarted the game as the error suggests and since yesterday we are unable to get past the Error 8007.

What is Error code 8007 and how do I fix it? There doesn't seem to be any information on the internet regarding Error 8007. I can't even find a list of error codes.

I'll add a screenshot of the error.

platform: PS4

So far we've tried the following:

Restarted App
Restarted PS4
Restarted Internet
Checked for Updates
Redownloaded Game

What can I do? Help would be much appreciated. 

Other online games are working just fine. Dead By Daylight is the only one that simply won't connect.

We submitted a ticket and the automatic response was less than adequate. They say they've submitted a report and consider the issue 'solved'. This game was not a freebie on PS Plus... It was purchased, and the lack of support is terrible. Where is a list of error codes and their definition? Why is it a bloody secret?

It's incredibly frustrating to be ignored or to repeatedly told to reinstall. Reinstall does not work. Can someone define Error 8007????

To add insult to injury, I see this on Behaviours reviews:

Welcome to modern gaming... Pushing new content to sell is more important than fixing an unbalanced bug filled game with terrible servers.

Two months to use a product that we PAID for???? Sounds like FRAUD to me!

Comments