Waaaaaaaay too early Dredge tier list

Okay I'm curious to see people's first gut reaction to how you would rank the dredge. After seeing how much better they are after the PTB I'm tempted to say Dredge could be a new A tier killer slotted right above PP head.

Comments

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Personally I think tier lists are arbitrary.

    Too many factors influence how well a killer performs:

    • Skill level of the killer
    • Power
    • Perks
    • Skill of the survivors versing
    • Map
    • RNG

    etc.

    Okay assume average skill killer and survivors with no perks and addons

  • Basically, Dredge is a very - very solid all-around killer.

    Has a good anti-loop ability, mobility, information, and some in-game slowdown.

  • His anti-loop is countered by just holding W in most cases and outside of Nightfall his teleport is generally too slow to outplay a good survivor mid chase.

    I'd put him maybe high B. I think people are exaggerating how good he is by a lot.

  • I'd put him in A tier. He has map mobility, temporary stealth, and an anti-loop ability. Basically everything that makes a killer good.