Post match survey rewards

Has anyone gotten them yet? Just wanted to see because I haven’t

Comments

  • Mandy said somewhere they'll send them out early next week

  • Was coming here to ask.

    Is it going to be automatically added when you log on, or is it going to be an email code? 'cause I'm pretty sure nowhere in the survey asks for your email address, only your player ID, so I assume it'll be in-game upon loading the game?

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    Was coming here to ask.

    Is it going to be automatically added when you log on, or is it going to be an email code? 'cause I'm pretty sure nowhere in the survey asks for your email address, only your player ID, so I assume it'll be in-game upon loading the game?

    From my understanding (and I could be wrong), it will automatically be added in-game.

  • @XerraFox said:

    Mandy said somewhere they'll send them out early next week

    Thank you yeah I’m not on here much so I didn’t see that message but thanks!!