Demo got becomes a car.
So i got this bug, I don't know if it's how I tried to travel through a portal before I got bugged, or if it's because I got blinded at the same time as I used my power, but here this is.
(Sorry about the mic picking up game audio.)
Dead by Daylight_06-08-2022_20-54-19-355.zipIt wouldn't let me upload an MP4 file so you get a zip file.
If you cant see from the video, I was using Demogorgon, on Steam, with spirit fury, enduring, ruin, and save the best for last, and it was a flashbang that blinded me. I held down on the control key for a good 5 or 6 seconds then let go, and I was still like that, able to move across the floor like a car, and I slid up a ledge for a second. Then I m1'd and was staring straight up :)
also please make a bug report form that isnt a forum, what the heck is this
Comments
Can you upload this to youtube?