Hit Validation Is Now Broken Again,But Differently?
At the start as Killer it felt like you were robbed out of hits and Survivor was just good. Now you can Reverse again,despite them removing it supposedly since 5.2.0. On Survivor hits that SHOULD 100% hit me do not and get the Killer stunned. Hits that should never connect however,do.
On Killer it's the same experience. Robbed of stuff you're supposed to get and given weirdest hits after getting stunned. Behavior,what the hell?
Comments
Honestly DH should just be thrown in the rubbish entirely at this point. It's simply causing WAY too many issues and grievances.
I'm not actually talking about DH though. It's about pallets.
Ok, ngl, it's 1am and when I see hit validation I instantly think of DH and my brain somehow inserted it into your post. My apologies, Imma try that again.
I haven't actually noticed a difference with regards to pallet hits. I've been hitting survivors through falling pallets...since forever, come to think of it. Not sure if that's what you mean though. It seemed mostly fine to me.
I've been playing surivor and I just see the weapon be inside my model and then the killer gets stunned. Just been watching Scott live on stream and he just gets hits through pallets. It's so cursed