Dredge Air Freshener bug

When teleporting back to the remnant, it normally consumes all your tokens and puts your power on cooldown.

However, I was testing things out in a custom match and found that when the Air Freshener addon is used (grants a 4th token), teleporting back to the remnant still only consumes 3 tokens. This causes you to be left with 1 token indefinitely while the other 3 will not recharge. Once this 1 remaining token is used, only then will all 4 tokens begin recharging.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I've also found this, it's fairly consistent with the Air Freshener add on. It's taken me a few weeks to even realize what was going on, I just knew that sometimes I wouldn't have more than 1 available teleport.

  • This bug is still persisting through the midchapter. The Air Freshener add on still makes you unable to teleport more than once after using the Remnant.