Why is Legion's music so quiet?
I just wanna jam to Susie's Mix Tape, turn it back up please :(
I just wanna jam to Susie's Mix Tape, turn it back up please :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have radar dish ears or something? It's way too quiet now.
I haven't heard how quiet it is but if it's that noticable I'll be really upset
It's perfect now. I wish clown's chase theme would follow suit.
the better question is why they changed Ghostface's music back from the train to the broken printer
wait, really?
Printer is/was so annoying. I like train way more.
i've played against GF earlier today and it was the Printer
I want the train back >:(