BHVR, We need to talk.
You can’t just let this new killer come in, steal MY lockers, eat MY Maurice, and expect me to be okay with it.
Maurice better come back from Dredge’s dark void RIGHT NOW, or I’m going to have a mental breakdown.
You can’t just let this new killer come in, steal MY lockers, eat MY Maurice, and expect me to be okay with it.
Maurice better come back from Dredge’s dark void RIGHT NOW, or I’m going to have a mental breakdown.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate the lockers vulnerability since I love using Inner Strength. I also used them to counter BBQ but now I just feel so exposed.
Also, we now need a live and healthy Maurice who walks around the map and gives us rides. Anything less is unforgivable.