Reporting people after the match (obvious lagswitcher in my case)

I want to report an obvious lagswitcher that I just played with, however, I closed out the lobby before doing so using the in-game report. How can I report this person? I have the whole match recorded and it's clear as day.

Comments

  • FeelsTerribleMan
    Ugh. Yeah I asked not_Queen on her stream, she said the same thing.
    That sucks.

  • zero2dash said:

    FeelsTerribleMan
    Ugh. Yeah I asked not_Queen on her stream, she said the same thing.
    That sucks.

    if it makes you feel any better, they wouldnt have looked at it even if you filed it ingame after the match.
  • @zero2dash said:
    I want to report an obvious lagswitcher that I just played with, however, I closed out the lobby before doing so using the in-game report. How can I report this person? I have the whole match recorded and it's clear as day.

    Obvious laggswitcher you say, most likely it was just a laggspike
    In my 500+ hours I have only occured 2 laggswitchers :wink:

    In case it was a real laggswitcher, copy the link manually into the report screen. Yes you need to do it manually and yes you need to leave the report screen open all the time while you upload the video, yes we still live in the last century in DBD

  • @Master said:

    @zero2dash said:
    I want to report an obvious lagswitcher that I just played with, however, I closed out the lobby before doing so using the in-game report. How can I report this person? I have the whole match recorded and it's clear as day.

    Obvious laggswitcher you say, most likely it was just a laggspike
    In my 500+ hours I have only occured 2 laggswitchers :wink:

    In case it was a real laggswitcher, copy the link manually into the report screen. Yes you need to do it manually and yes you need to leave the report screen open all the time while you upload the video, yes we still live in the last century in DBD

    When you keep moving, the killer stops moving, you run around and then all the sudden terror radius is highest and you get hit out of nowhere - that's a lag switcher. That was this match. Against every survivor in the game - and I spectated after the match was over. It happened to everyone. All 4 died.

    Still uploading, but it's on my YouTube.

    I agree, it's rare. I have over 1200 hours, this is the worst one I've seen, and probably only the 3rd I've ever seen.
    It's a shame I can't report this person just because I closed out of the lobby though. Oh well.
    But MLGA and marking people as "blocked" is frowned upon. Hmm...

  • @zero2dash said:

    @Master said:

    @zero2dash said:
    I want to report an obvious lagswitcher that I just played with, however, I closed out the lobby before doing so using the in-game report. How can I report this person? I have the whole match recorded and it's clear as day.

    Obvious laggswitcher you say, most likely it was just a laggspike
    In my 500+ hours I have only occured 2 laggswitchers :wink:

    In case it was a real laggswitcher, copy the link manually into the report screen. Yes you need to do it manually and yes you need to leave the report screen open all the time while you upload the video, yes we still live in the last century in DBD

    When you keep moving, the killer stops moving, you run around and then all the sudden terror radius is highest and you get hit out of nowhere - that's a lag switcher. That was this match. Against every survivor in the game - and I spectated after the match was over. It happened to everyone. All 4 died.

    Still uploading, but it's on my YouTube.

    I agree, it's rare. I have over 1200 hours, this is the worst one I've seen, and probably only the 3rd I've ever seen.
    It's a shame I can't report this person just because I closed out of the lobby though. Oh well.
    But MLGA and marking people as "blocked" is frowned upon. Hmm...

    Do you realize that MLGA is a bannable offense just like a laggswitch?
    Probably even worse, using a 3rd party programm can get you banned instantly, for laggswitchers they probably try to find multiple evidence videos