Slow-release toxin bug after someone disconnects?

I played against a Pig today with the Slow-release Toxin and Video Tape addons.

Obviously since the start of the trial I was exhausted and the icon was there.

After I removed the trap, the exhaustion icon disappeared... until I got close to a box where a player with the trap still on disconnected - then the icon appeared again.

I was exhausted for the rest of the trial from that point on. I tried using DH to see if it was just a visual bug, but it didn't work so I was actually exhausted.

I was running BT, DH, DS, Deliverance, I loaded in with a yellow flashlight, but when it happened I had a yellow medkit on from a chest (I healed a few seconds before the clip starts).

The Pig had Endurance, Brutal Strength, BBQ and STBFL with the addons I mentioned before.


I uploaded a clip showing how the icon appeared at some point, at the end you'll see the place where another player disconnected:

https://youtu.be/Y5FT6fL_a_8


Tagged: Pending

Comments