Adept Dredge Trophy issue
I got 2 pips and merciless killer as Dredge playing on PS4, but I couldn't get "Adept Dredge" Trophy.
Anyone has same issue?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUvWBYaUEAAZGxN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Tagged:
Pending
I got 2 pips and merciless killer as Dredge playing on PS4, but I couldn't get "Adept Dredge" Trophy.
Anyone has same issue?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUvWBYaUEAAZGxN?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just had the same issue. Got Merciless with just the 3 Dredge perks and didn't get the trophy. Also on PS4
I do. I've done it twice now yet no achievement, I'm on steam though
Thanks for the heads up, I won’t waste my time till I see a fix or a dev addresses whether this is a bug or not.