In the future they should add an option for bloodwebs to just auto spend bloodpoints

I would love the ability to tell the game to auto-complete bloodwebs, I know they are changing the perk system and all that, but it would be neat to have the ability to tell it to prioritize getting perks tier 3 or prioritize getting new perks unlocked. Just a few ideas, because if you are like me, I don't care about what items, addons, or perks I get I just wanna spend bloodpoints as fast as possible because at this point I have gone through so many bloodwebs I can't stand going through them lol.

Or is this a bit much to ask for?

Comments

  • That would be one option.

    Making the selection instant and automatically fill the shortest/cheapest path to reach what we've clicked would be another.

    We waste to much time on that thing.

  • @drsoontm said:

    That would be one option.

    Making the selection instant and automatically fill the shortest/cheapest path to reach what we've clicked would be another.

    We waste to much time on that thing.

    It's just at this point I just want to get through them as quickly as possible I don't even want to pick what I get any more, because I already have wasted so much time going through them lol.

  • Agreed. This needs to be a QOL change. It's such a waste of time and not fun at all to fill out each bloodweb.

  • This content has been removed.