Feral Frenzy takes a random number of hits to down

In my recent Legion games Feral Frenzy has been very fickle with what should be 5th hit downs. Sometimes the 5th hit downs the survivor, but in the video I've attached it took 7 hits for the down to count. If I hit a non-deep wounded survivor with a bugged 5th hit, Frenzy continues, if I hit a deep wounded survivor Frenzy ends, and in either case the survivor doesn't go down.

Details:

Playing Legion with Mural sketch and Mischeif list

Bug has appeared on multiple maps

In the game I clipped Feral Frenzy downed survivors after 5, 6, and 7 hits, and in one case did not down a survivor on the 5th hit.

7-hit combo:

https://youtu.be/pcE6IsDE08A

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I tried to recreate the bug with other addons, (specifically never-sleep pills and scratched ruler) and couldn't. All of my frenzies worked properly in that game.

  • This also is happening with me, and I have the same sets of addons, Mural Sketch and Mischeif list.