Dredge's Weapon is Makes Me Sick

It is so gross. It shakes like that it will split from body at any moment.


I really loved everything about him but not that. I think i need weapon skin for play him. It is so hard to play him, when his weapon makes you feel like puke.

Comments

  • I actually really like that aspect of its weapon. I love how gross and monstrous it and its animations look. Btw, the doll skin weapon changes the weapon animation so no dangly flesh.

  • @Remedicist said:

    I actually really like that aspect of its weapon. I love how gross and monstrous it and its animations look. Btw, the doll skin weapon changes the weapon animation so no dangly flesh.

    Yeah if i decide to main him, i will buy this skin. I can not play him with his default skin.


    Those things does not affect me if watch movie but i guess fps camera is different.

  • Reminds me of a slimy fish out of water flapping about, I don't like it either