Tome Bug reward on 8 is the same as in 9
the tome reward since the update has been cloned over to tome 9, i dont know if this is only a visual bug but now im scared it will change my reward
Tagged:
Pending
the tome reward since the update has been cloned over to tome 9, i dont know if this is only a visual bug but now im scared it will change my reward
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just now submitted the same bug with pictures. I completed the tome and received the lvl 4 Deliverance charm instead of the lvl 4 Crescendo charm. I do not know if I will be able to receive the Crescendo charm now even if this gets fixed :( Hopefully it is fixed soon and hopefully the charm I received converts into the correct one.